Cooper’s Point Master Plan Public Meeting
- Date: 07/18/2017 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Moccasin Lake Environmental Education Center
2750 Park Trail Lane
Clearwater, Florida 33759
- Introduction: Resident feedback is needed for potential program improvements.
Cooper’s Point is an important environmental priority for the city of Clearwater. It is located on Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard and is nestled between the waters of Cooper’s Bayou and Old Tampa Bay. The creation of a new master plan is under way, and the city needs your feedback on program improvements:
- Kayak and nature trails
- Eagle’s nest viewing area
- Observation towers and platforms
- Upland habitat area
- Trailhead, restrooms and expanded parking
This public meeting is hosted by the Environmental Division of the Engineering Department. Call (727) 562-4750 for more information.