- Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Yard, Storm & Hurricane Debris Removal Updates
UPDATED 10/30/17 at 12:35 P.M.
Clearwater: Yard, Storm & Hurricane Debris Removal
Updated Oct. 30, 2017 at 12:35 p.m.
CLEARWATER, Fla. – The city of Clearwater has completed the removal of yard, storm and hurricane debris along our routes in Clearwater neighborhoods, as it related to recovery from Hurricane Irma:
- The city's Solid Waste/Recycling team has completed the second and final pass of storm debris collection through all residential areas of Clearwater. The city is resuming normal trash, recycling, and yard waste collection Oct. 30. Thank you to everyone in the community for your support and patience during the recovery process.
Lookup the status of your hurricane debris removal: https://gis.myclearwater.com/IrmaDebris.
Still Have Questions?
Residents with questions about their yard, storm and hurricane debris collection can call the Solid Waste Operations line and speak to a customer care specialist at (727) 562-4920.
# # #