- Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Second Century Studios in Downtown Clearwater Unveils New Exhibit
Bazaar Art will unveil its third exhibit at Second Century Studios in Downtown Clearwater on Friday, Nov. 17. The exhibit, entitled Artist’s Choice, will promote a number of works and styles by local artists.
Through a partnership between Bazaar Art and the city of Clearwater’s Community Redevelopment Agency, Second Century Studios gives an opportunity to showcase local art that celebrates Clearwater and allows the public to interact with the artists as they produce their latest artistic work.
The public is welcome to attend the unveiling of the new exhibit set for 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 17 at Second Century Studios, 331 Cleveland St. Suite A, in Downtown Clearwater. Enjoy great local art, live music, light fare and refreshments.
This is the third exhibit opening at Second Century Studios since the gallery opened in September. The first art exhibit was Reflections of Clearwater, where local artists presented a number of paintings and photographs inspired by the beauty of Clearwater.
The second exhibit was All That Jazz, which was inspired by Clearwater Jazz Holiday and presented artwork that celebrated the essence of music and the historic concerts at Clearwater’s Coachman Park. The All That Jazz exhibit will be moved to the Clearwater Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave., where it can be viewed during regular library hours.
Second Century Studios also offers an opportunity for the city of Clearwater to promote the initiatives designed to help create an attractive and engaging downtown Clearwater for years to come.
The exhibit promotes several downtown initiatives:
- Imagine Clearwater, a master plan designed to revitalize the downtown Clearwater waterfront.
- North Marina Master Plan, a design plan to enhance the Seminole Boat Ramp and attract commercial, retail, restaurants and more residential north of downtown Clearwater.
- Cleveland Streetscape Phase 3, a project aimed at enhancing Cleveland Street in downtown Clearwater into a pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly street.
- Mercado/Market District, a concept to create a market area and community gathering place with local vendors, weekend markets, music shows and movie nights all in Clearwater’s Downtown Gateway.
Second Century Studios is regularly open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday. It is also open on weekday and weekend evenings during special events in downtown Clearwater.
To learn more about Second Century Studios, contact Laura Canary, community redevelopment coordinator for the city of Clearwater’s Community Redevelopment Agency, at (727) 562-4024 or email@example.com.