- Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
City Offices to Close for Christmas and New Year’s Day
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- City of Clearwater offices, libraries and recreation facilities will be closed on Monday, Dec. 25, in observance of the Christmas holiday, and Monday, Jan. 1, in observance of New Year’s Day.
There will be no residential black barrel, bulk trash, recycling or commercial collections on either holiday.
- Residential collection: Monday collections for residential black barrel, bulk, and recycling will be made on Tuesday, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2. Tuesday collections will be made on Wednesday, Dec. 27 and Jan. 3.
- Commercial collection: Monday commercial garbage collections will be made on Tuesday, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2, and Tuesday collections will be picked up on Wednesday, Dec. 27 and Jan 3. There will be no change for Wednesday collections on Dec. 27 and Jan. 3.
- Commercial cardboard collection: For commercial cardboard collections, Monday routes will be picked up on Tuesday, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2, and Tuesday collections will be picked up on Wednesday Dec. 27 and Jan 3. Wednesday collections will be picked up on Thursday, Dec. 28 and Jan. 4. There will be no change to the Thursday collection schedule.
Contact Clearwater Solid Waste Operations with questions at (727) 562-4920.
All Clearwater library branches will be closed Dec. 23-25, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.
All Clearwater recreation centers will have normal hours on Sunday, Dec. 24 and Sunday, Dec. 31.
The recreation centers will be closed on Monday, Dec. 25 as well as Monday, Jan. 1.
For police or fire emergencies, dial 9-1-1 as usual. For gas leaks or water/sewer emergency problems or any other city non-police or fire emergences, call (727) 462-6633.
All city facilities and services will resume normal hours of operation following the Christmas holiday on Tuesday, Dec. 26, and following the New Year’s holiday on Tuesday, Jan. 2.