- Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Clearwater Code Compliance Neighborhood Sweep Set for January 10
The city of Clearwater’s Code Compliance Division staff will carry out a neighborhood sweep on Wednesday, January 10.
The neighborhood sweep will focus on the area within North Duncan Avenue, Airport Drive, Drew Street and North Keene Road and on North Duncan Avenue and Drew Street.
Code Compliance Division staff will inspect properties for violations that include:
- Yard overgrowth
- Poorly maintained fences
- Trash and debris on the property
- Damaged driveways
- Inoperable vehicles
- Vehicles parked on the grass
- Vehicles with no tags or expired tags
- Hauling trailers parked illegally
- Exterior surface issues on the home
Commercial properties will also be inspected for code violations.
On Wednesday, January 10, the city’s Solid Waste Department will carry out a bulk collection in the neighborhood sweep zone. Items to be collected must be placed on the curb by 7 a.m. The Solid Waste Department is not permitted to collect any tires, propane tanks, paints or chemicals during bulk collection.
For more information, contact the city’s Code Compliance Division at (727) 562-4720. For information in Spanish, call (727) 562-4664.