Social Media Contests For The 2018 Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival Announced
CLEARWATER, Fla. – The Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival is becoming one of the city’s most anticipated and beloved events each year offering up top-rated blues artists with a side of mouth watering seafood. The lineup for the 2018 Sea-Blues Festival at Coachman Park Feb. 24-25 includes the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, ZZ Ward, Toronzo Cannon, Ana Popovic and more.
Clearwater wants to make your experience at this year’s festival even more memorable by giving away VIP tickets along with other great prizes. Follow My Clearwater Events on Facebook to see the contests and participate to win. The contests are as follows:
Feb. 5-11 | Friends of Clearwater Contest
- Prize: Two VIP tickets to Saturday or Sunday, four tickets to see the Philadelphia Phillies, a $40 gift card for the Phillies and a $50 gift card to Abe’s Place Tap & Grill in Clearwater.
- How to Win: Tell us your favorite thing about Clearwater in the comment section when the contest is posted to Facebook. Tag a friend as well. Bonus points if you include a picture
Feb, 12-18 | Valentine’s Day Contest
- Prize: Two VIP tickets to Saturday or Sunday. A Crabby Bill’s gift card, a free ferry ride for two and two tickets to the 2018 Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival on Clearwater Beach.
- How to Win: In the comment section below the posted Facebook contest tell your favorite Valentine’s Day spot and tag your date.
Feb. 19-22 | Friends of Downtown Clearwater Contest
- Prize: Two VIP tickets to Saturday or Sunday. A gift card to Clear Sky, and two tickets to the Capitol Theater.
- How to Win: Like @MyClearwaterEvents on Facebook and sign up for the events newsletter.
2018 Sea-Blues Festival Lineup:
Saturday, Feb. 24
The Steepwater Band
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Sunday, Feb. 25
Rusty Wright Band
Tickets for the festival are now on sale and can be purchased by visiting ETIX.com. Visit Sea-Blues.com for more information.