- Zero to Three promotes the healthy development of infants and toddlers by supporting and strengthening families, communities, and those who work on their behalf.
Child Care Resource and Referral helps Pinellas County families find care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, before and after care for school-age children and summer camp information.
Coordinated Child Care of Pinellas provides services centered on school readiness and school success.
Common Sense Media provides information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
- Baby Sign Language has videos demonstrating signs parents can learn to communicate with their babies.
- KidsHealth.org has information about child health, behavior, and development.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Patient Education Resources has up to date safety and health information for families.
- Fire Safety information for parents
- Autism Web was developed by a community of parents interested in autism, pervasive developmental disorders, and Asperger’s syndrome.
- LifeTips Autism is the place to go for autism tips and hundreds of other related topics, such as social skills, sensory issues, treatment, public education, and funding.
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities is a referral center with information on disabilities and disability related issues for families.
- Understood.org is for families of kids with learning & attention issues.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide was created to provide a trustworthy, caring resource for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
Pinellas County School Board has official information for parents in Pinellas County, including student calendar and registration information.
- Helping Your Child Become a Reader -
Early literacy tips from the U.S. Department of Education
- FCAT Explorer helps students learn about and practice the skills tested on the Florida Comprehensive assessment Test.
- Common Core State Standards explains the common core standards and also includes the PTA’s Parent Guides for K-8.
- Lexiles answers common questions about lexiles, used to measure the reading levels of text and students.
- Scholastic Reading Counts is a program used by schools to develop kids literacy. Use Book Expert Online to find books supported by Scholastic Reading Counts! Quizzes.
- Helping Your Child Series from the U.S. Department of Education aims to provide parents with the tools and information necessary to help their children succeed in school and life.
- Home Schooling Resources collected by the Florida Parent Educators Association to help parents home school their children.