- Zero to Three promotes the healthy development of infants and toddlers by supporting and strengthening families, communities, and those who work on their behalf.
- Coordinated Child Care of Pinellas provides services centered on school readiness and school success.
- Common Sense Media provides information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
- Baby Sign Language has videos demonstrating signs parents can learn to communicate with their babies.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Patient Education Resources has up to date safety and health information for families.
- Autism Web was developed by a community of parents interested in autism, pervasive developmental disorders, and Asperger’s syndrome.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide was created to provide a trustworthy, caring resource for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
- Disability.gov’s Guide for Family Caregivers contains a broad range of resources for family caregivers.
- KidsHealth.org has information about child health, behavior, and development.
- LifeTips Autism is the place to go for autism tips and hundreds of other related topics, such as social skills, sensory issues, treatment, public education, and funding.
- Obesity and Children with Special Needs Report informs families about the extent of the obesity problem, its causes, and the risks it poses to children’s health and well being.
- Raising Children with Disabilities offers research-based content on hundreds of topics for children and grown-ups.
- SpecialKids is a resource guide for families of children with special needs.
- Ultimate Guide to Flying with Autistic Children compiles resources, tips, and other advice to ease the challenges that arise when flying with autistic children.
- Understood.org is for families of kids with learning & attention issues.
- Navigating the ‘Net With Your Kids can teach you how to use the Internet with your children.
- FBI Kid’s Safety Tips
- NetSmartzKids is a fun program for kids on internet safety from the National Center for Missing or Exploited Children.
- NetSmartz for Parents provides learning activities to start discussing Internet safety with children and teens from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- Safe Kids teaches kids digital citizenship, online safety and civility information.
- College Assistance Guide for People with ADHD offers information about scholarships, grants and other options available for those with an attention disorder.
- Common Core State Standards explains the common core standards and also includes the PTA’s Parent Guides for K-8.
- FloridaStudents.org, your source for Florida Standards student tutorials and resources
- Helping Your Child Become a Reader - Early literacy tips from the U.S. Department of Education
- Helping Your Child Series from the U.S. Department of Education aims to provide parents with the tools and information necessary to help their children succeed in school and life.
- Lexile.com answers common questions about lexiles, used to measure the reading levels of text and students.
- Pinellas County School Board has official information for parents in Pinellas County, including student calendar and registration information.
- Scholastic Reading Counts is a program used by schools to develop kids literacy. Use Book Expert Online to find books supported by Scholastic Reading Counts! Quizzes.