- Zero to Three promotes the healthy development of infants and toddlers by supporting and strengthening families, communities, and those who work on their behalf.
Coordinated Child Care of Pinellas provides services centered on school readiness and school success.
Common Sense Media provides information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
- Baby Sign Language has videos demonstrating signs parents can learn to communicate with their babies.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Patient Education Resources has up to date safety and health information for families.
- Autism Web was developed by a community of parents interested in autism, pervasive developmental disorders, and Asperger’s syndrome.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide was created to provide a trustworthy, caring resource for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
- Disability.gov’s Guide for Family Caregivers contains a broad range of resources for family caregivers.
- KidsHealth.org has information about child health, behavior, and development.
- LifeTips Autism is the place to go for autism tips and hundreds of other related topics, such as social skills, sensory issues, treatment, public education, and funding.
- Obesity and Children with Special Needs Report informs families about the extent of the obesity problem, its causes, and the risks it poses
to children’s health and well being.
- Raising Children with Disabilities offers research-based content on hundreds of topics for children and grown-ups.
- SpecialKids is a resource guide for families of children with special needs.
- Ultimate Guide to Flying with Autistic Children compiles resources, tips, and other advice to ease the challenges that arise when flying with autistic children.
- Understood.org is for families of kids with learning & attention issues.