Pinellas County Courthouse: (727) 464-3000
- Small Claims: (727) 464-3267
- Misdemeanor: (727) 464-7000
- Felony: (727) 464-6793
- Juvenile: (727) 464-6793
- Juvenile Arbitration Program: (727) 582-7400
- Traffic: (727) 464-4846
- Public Defender: (727) 464-6516
- Pinellas County Jail: (727) 464-6415
- No. The City Attorney's Office represents and advises the Clearwater City Council, the City Manager, and City staff and departments. If you need legal advice, please contact a private attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, please contact either Gulfcoast Legal Services at (727) 443-0657; or the Pinellas County Legal Assistance Project at (727) 464-3267. Both of these programs provide free legal assistance to those qualified citizens who cannot afford an attorney.
- Pinellas County Attorney: (727) 464-3354.
- For questions about criminal cases call the State Attorney's Office at (727) 464-6221.
- For landlord/tenant problems call (727) 464-8210.
- For Police Reports within Clearwater: (727) 562-4242.
- Pinellas County Law Library: (727) 464-3411.
For questions or complaints about Florida attorneys, lawyer referral, and for other Florida courts and agencies, contact the Florida Bar Association:
Toll free in Florida: (800) 342-8060
Within Clearwater: (727) 461-4880
Is there any way to locate information on other states, Federal Government agencies, Federal Courts, etc.?
Who can I contact for questions involving wages, including minimum wage, overtime, child labor, wage garnishment, medical leave, and migrant workers?
Tampa Office: (813) 288-1242
Please Note: This office does not handle questions about Social Security, the IRS, hiring, firing, benefits, or discriminatory practices.
- For information on local and out of town businesses, charities, investment opportunities, consumer/business disputes, consumer/business frauds, automobile problems, and dry cleaning problems contact the Better Business Bureau of West Florida, or call (727) 535-5522.
For information on insurance questions or problems contact the Florida Department of Financial Service:
Toll free in Florida: (800) 342-2762.