City Clerk

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Election Day for City Council Seats 4 & 5 is March 13, 2018.

Watch the replay of the 2018 Clearwater City Council Candidates Forum online.

City of Clearwater Councilmember Candidacy Information

All Councilmembers are elected at large and serve four-year terms. Candidates must be qualified voters of the City, at least eighteen years of age, and have continuously resided in the City for at least one year prior to the start of qualifying. In order to qualify for office, signatures of 250 registered voters of the city of Clearwater must be obtained on petition cards. The petition cards will be provided to potential candidates by the City Clerk.

Announced Candidates

Allbritton, David - Seat 4
Keller, Tom Edward - Seat 4
Hughes, Martin - Seat 4
Funk, John - Seat 5
Hamilton, Hoyt Paul - Seat 5

Candidate Resources

Campaign Treasurer's Report Summary
Campaign Treasurer's Report - Itemized Contributions
Campaign Treasurer's Report - Itemized Expenditures
Waiver of Report



The Official Records and Legislative Services Department is the custodian of the city’s current and historical knowledge. It is the city's objective to receive, organize, maintain preserve and disseminate this knowledge.

In furthering the City Council’s Strategic Direction of providing cost effective municipal services and infrastructure through efficiency, the department coordinates the city’s legislative priorities, assists with grant programs in efforts to optimize funding opportunities, coordinates municipal and employee elections and assesses property owners for improvements.


Please use this contact form if you have comments or questions for the Clerk, use the form below for records requests.

TEL: (727) 562-4093
FAX: (727) 562-4086

Public Record Search

Online Public Record Search Center

Public Record Request

Online Public Record Request Center

A public record request can be submitted via our online Records Support Center below or in person at any city facility. If you'd prefer to request a public record anonymously, please use the anonymous submission button on the bottom of the "Submit Request" page below. Anonymous submission statuses cannot be checked using the Records Support Center.