The Construction Services Division administers the Florida Building Code, Clearwater Housing Code and Unsafe Code. It is responsible for the building permit process which includes the acceptance of permit applications, review of construction plans, inspections and the issuance of final building documents. The division also coordinates with other departments with respect to construction permits and hosts the Building Plan Review Committee meetings (BPRC). Additionally, the division administers the local Business Tax Receipt (business tax) program.
- Do I Need a Permit?
- Apply for a Building Permit Online
- Walk-Through Building Permits
- Fee Estimator
- Check Status of a Permit
- Schedule an Inspection
- Building Informational Materials
- Plans Review Target Dates / Timeframes
- Building Plan Review Committee (BPRC)
- Search for an Elevation Certificate / Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) (By Street Name)
- Building/Flood Board of Adjustment & Appeals
Can't find what you're looking for? Call (727) 562-4567.