The Lineup for the 2019 Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival Announced
Tickets On Sale Now
CLEARWATER, Fla. – The Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival is becoming one of the state’s most anticipated signature events each year, offering up top-rated blues artists with a side of mouth watering seafood. This year’s festival will rock out Coachman Park Feb. 23-24 and feature a mixture of blues-inspired artists. To kick off the weekend’s festivities, downtown Clearwater will host a Blues Walk and Blast Friday on Feb. 22.
2019 Sea-Blues Festival Lineup:
Saturday, Feb. 23
- Vintage Trouble - Since forming in 2010, Vintage Trouble have quietly become rock ‘n’ roll’s best kept secret. They distill swaggering rock, soulful blues, R&B (rhythm & blues) grooves, and pop ambition into a bold and brash brew that music lovers of all types can enjoy.
- Fantastic Negrito - Fantastic Negrito is the story of a man who struggled to “make it,” who “got it,’ who lost it all, and somehow managed to find his way back. These are singular songs by a true musician who writes and produces his own work. His songs are his fuel as he continues on the third comeback of his life, at a time when our world is in upheaval.
- Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band - Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band has built its reputation the long, slow, hard way. After 12 years of playing as many as 300 shows each year, Rev. Peyton, the world’s foremost country blues finger-style picker, along with the biggest little band in the country, has pieced together one of the most dedicated followings out there.
- Ruby Velle & the Soulphonics - Ruby Velle and the Soulphonics have made a name for themselves captivating audiences with their stirring live performances. They’re a world-class modern soul revue topped off with the cherry of Velle’s sultry voice, as she deftly toggles between sweetly crooned R&B tunes and expertly belted barn-burning get-downs that can instantly jolt a roomful of wallflowers into a wild dance party.
- Mark Telesca - Mark Telesca is an American songwriter, singer, guitarist and bassist. His “hook” oriented songwriting style and storytelling lyrics along with his expressive style of bass playing and powerful lead vocals are capturing the attention of music lovers everywhere.
- Jamie N Royce – Winners of the Suncoast Blues Society annual local showcase will open the festival.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- The Devon Allman Project With Special Guest Duane Betts - Devon Allman is a guitarist, vocalist, keyboardist, songwriter, and record producer. He is the son of musician Gregg Allman and has appeared occasionally as a guest musician for Gregg Allman and The Allman Brothers Band. Allman grew up on classic, blues-inspired rock music, and has specifically mentioned Santana, The Rolling Stones, The Doors and The Allman Brothers Band as influences.
- Christone “Kingfish” Ingram - Christone “Kingfish” Ingram’s love of music grew from the rich gospel sounds emanating from his family’s church and the blues music he regularly heard played in his Delta neighborhood. A cousin to legendary country music great, Charlie Pride and trained at the Delta Blues Museum under the tutelage of Daddy Rich and Bill Howl-N-Madd Perry, Kingfish undoubtedly has music in his soul.
- Davy Knowles - Davy Knowles is a blues guitarist and singer. Knowles drew his musical influences from blues musicians that he grew up listening to, such as Dire Straits, Peter Green, and Eric Clapton's Cream. Due to his home country's proximity to Ireland, Knowles has stated that his music also is influenced by the Celtic genre.
- RJ Howson - Fire branded in the Chicago blues circuit, roots rocker and bluesman RJ Howson picked up his skillful guitar chops performing and jamming with blues icons at Buddy Guy's Legends club, Rosa's Lounge, Kingston Mines, Blues on Halstead and many other clubs in the Windy City and performing all over the midwest; he now resides here in the Bay Area.
- Victoria Ginty and Ladyhawke – Blues singer and multi-instrumentalist artist performing modern blues, R&B, and bluesy Americana music.
Tickets for the festival are now on sale and can be purchased by visiting ETIX.com. Get all the information you need regarding the Sea-Blues Festival at Sea-blues.com.