Meetings on Streaming Video - Live and Archived
- Approved Budget for FY 2018-2019 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Clearwater Utility Customers to See Online Bill Pay Payment Portal Upgrades
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Clearwater utility customers are now able to create a profile and log into their utility account with a username and password. Users can view and pay current and past statements, view consumption data/history, and link multiple utility accounts to their profile.
Existing paperless utility bill customers have been automatically enrolled and should have received a communication from our online payment provider, Kubra, with instructions on how to setup a profile.
Customers can now receive text or email notifications for any of the following:
- When a bill is ready for viewing
- When a bill is due for payment
- When a payment is processed
Customers interested in setting up a profile and transitioning to paperless utility statements should visit this link to setup their profile: https://secure8.i-doxs.net/CityOfClearwater/Signin.aspx.
Advantages to using the new paperless billing system include:
- It’s faster and more convenient.
- Instant access simplifies record-keeping.
- Review bills for the last 24 months online.
- No obligation. Switch back to paper bills at any time.
- Paperless statements reduce waste and are good for the environment.
If you have questions regarding this change, contact City of Clearwater’s Utility Customer Service at (727) 562-4600.
# # #