Clearwater Utility Customers to See Online Bill Pay Payment Portal Upgrades
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Clearwater utility customers are now able to create a profile and log into their utility account with a username and password. Users can view and pay current and past statements, view consumption data/history, and link multiple utility accounts to their profile.
Existing paperless utility bill customers have been automatically enrolled and should have received a communication from our online payment provider, Kubra, with instructions on how to setup a profile.
Customers can now receive text or email notifications for any of the following:
- When a bill is ready for viewing
- When a bill is due for payment
- When a payment is processed
Customers interested in setting up a profile and transitioning to paperless utility statements should visit this link to setup their profile: https://secure8.i-doxs.net/CityOfClearwater/Signin.aspx.
Advantages to using the new paperless billing system include:
- It’s faster and more convenient.
- Instant access simplifies record-keeping.
- Review bills for the last 24 months online.
- No obligation. Switch back to paper bills at any time.
- Paperless statements reduce waste and are good for the environment.
If you have questions regarding this change, contact City of Clearwater’s Utility Customer Service at (727) 562-4600.
# # #