Pay Once to Park All Year
Parking doesn’t have to be so complicated. Clearwater residents can purchase a resident parking permit once and park all year long. Permits cost only $75 per year or $40 per 6-month period and are valid at seven select parking lots:
- Lot #36, Rockaway Lot, 4 Rockaway St.
- Lot #37, Avalon/Kendall, 6 Avalon St.
- Lot #38, Bay Esplanade, 51 Bay Esplanade
- Lot #39, McKay Field, 605 Mandalay Ave.
- Lot #44, Courtney Campbell, 3390 Courtney Campbell Causeway
- Lot #68, Sailing Center and Sand Key North Beach Area, 1001 Gulf Blvd.
- Lot #47, Mandalay Avenue (on-street meters), North of Kendall/Juanita
One permit may be purchased for each vehicle registered to an incorporated city of Clearwater address. Permits are recorded by the vehicle tag information that is provided. Permits must be permanently affixed to the inside driver’s side corner of the front windshield. Permits are non-transferrable.
When purchasing a permit, make sure to have your Florida vehicle registration information, a Florida photo identification with your current city address, and two forms that identify your current address, such as a utility bill, voter registration card, or registered deed, mortgage, or lease.
To buy a permit, visit the Parking System office located at the Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Ave., Suite 220, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information, call the Parking System Office at (727) 562-4704.# # #