Clearwater Music & Arts Festival Bringing Live Entertainment, Arts, Food and More to Downtown Clearwater Memorial Day Weekend
CLEARWATER, Fla. – The city of Clearwater has teamed up with Outlaw Nation, a free online music station, to bring southern rock and real country to downtown Clearwater during Memorial Day weekend. The inaugural Clearwater Music & Arts Festival will take place at Coachman Park May 25-26 and will feature live music, more than 50 visual art displays and exhibits, a Kid’s Zone that will include face painting, slides, games and many more activities. Visitors will also be treated to classic car and motorcycle displays, a food truck rally with Generation Food Truck and a spectacular Saturday night fireworks show. This event is free.
This festival showcases the uniqueness of Clearwater’s artistic and music scene. Visitors will enjoy a day full of national recording artists performing in an intimate setting while also reveling in the many different displays of arts that represent the heritage and culture of the Tampa Bay area. Many food and beverage options will also be available at the festival to enhance the event experience.
Saturday, May 25
- Soul Circus Cowboys (SoulCircusCowboys.com)
- The Plott Hounds (ThePlottHounds.com)
- Jessica Meuse (JessicaMeuse.com)
- The Curt Towne Band (TheCurtTowneBand.com)
- Jacob Bryant (JacobBryantMusic.com)
Sunday, May 26
- Jake Bartley Band (TheJakeBartleyBand.com)
- The Wilson Brothers (TheWilsonVan.com)
- Stone Senate (StoneSenate.com)
- Swon Brothers (SwonBrothers.com)
For more information, visit clearwaterartsfestival.com.