Road & Lane Closures in the City of Clearwater
CLEARWATER, Fla. – The following road closures will occur in the city of Clearwater:
- Deer Run North at Sweetgum Way is currently closed to traffic through May 23, due to repairs for a sanitary manhole replacement. Local traffic only, please.
- Range Road at Kapp Drive will be closed to traffic now through May 24, due to emergency utility repairs. Detour route: Palmetto Street.
- Avalon Street west of Mandalay Avenue is currently closed now through Nov. 22, due to private construction work. Detour route: Kendall Street.
Saturday, May 18
- Drew Street near Coachman Park will be closed May 18, due to the 97X BBQ Music & Arts Fest. Detour route: Osceola Avenue.
- The intersection of Hillcrest Avenue at Jeffords Street will close May 22. Local traffic only, please.
Saturday, May 25
- Drew Street near Coachman Park will be closed May 25, due to the Clearwater Music & Arts Festival. Detour route: Osceola Avenue.
Friday, May 31
- The 400 to 600 blocks of Cleveland Street will be closed to traffic May 31, due to the Downtown Clearwater Blast Friday event. Detour route: Drew Street.
Saturday, June 1
- The 500 to 600 blocks of Cleveland Street will be closed to traffic June 1, due to the Downtown Clearwater Craft Beer Fest. Detour route: Drew Street.
- The eastbound lanes of Court Street west of Hillcrest Avenue will shift starting June 1-8. Use caution along this route.
Anyone with questions about these or other road closures should call the city of Clearwater’s Engineering Department at (727) 562-4750.
# # #