Meetings on Streaming Video - Live and Archived
- Approved Budget for FY 2018-2019 in PDF
- Meeting Schedules: City Council Work Session and Meetings
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
City Closures for Independence Day Holiday
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- City of Clearwater offices, libraries and non-essential operations will be closed Thursday, July 4 for the Independence Day holiday. The city's Solid Waste Department will be working July 4, and there will be no changes to the collection schedule.
Clearwater recreation centers will operate under the following schedule:
- Clearwater Beach Recreation Center will be closed.
- Clearwater Beach Pool will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Henry L. McMullen Tennis Complex will be closed.
- Morningside Recreation Complex will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- North Greenwood Pool will be open from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Ross Norton Recreation and Aquatic Complex will be open from 1 to 5 p.m.
- The Long Center and Countryside Recreation Center will be closed.
There is no summer camp on July 4 at any of Clearwater’s recreation facilities.
Clearwater Celebrates America will take place at Coachman Park on Thursday, July 4, with a patriotic concert and one of the biggest fireworks display in the area. Gates open at 6 p.m., and fireworks are approximately at 9:30 p.m. Coachman Park is located at 301 Drew St., and general admission is free.
Drivers in and around Coachman Park and the downtown area should expect traffic delays July 4. The Memorial Causeway Bridge will close just before the fireworks begin, and will not be reopened until after the fireworks are over and the bridge is inspected. For police or fire emergencies, dial 911 as usual.