Meetings on Streaming Video - Live and Archived
- Approved Budget for FY 2018-2019 in PDF
- Meeting Schedules: City Council Work Session and Meetings
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Seminole Street Boat Ramp to Close for Paving
Clearwater, Fla. – The Seminole Street Boat Ramp will be closed beginning Monday, Aug. 12 through Friday, Aug. 16, due to milling and paving. Ramps will be closed for boat launching and will be inaccessible. The ramp is along the Clearwater Harbor at 198 Seminole St. in Clearwater.
In addition, the lighting at the boat ramp continues to remain inoperable. Construction began March 26 and is anticipated to be complete in January 2020.
Residents with questions can call the city of Clearwater’s Engineering Department at (727) 562-4750.
# # #