Meetings on Streaming Video - Live and Archived
- Approved Budget for FY 2019-2020 in PDF
- Meeting Schedules: City Council Work Session and Meetings
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Clearwater Code Compliance Neighborhood Sweep Set for Nov. 6
The city of Clearwater’s Code Compliance Division staff will carry out a neighborhood sweep on the Downtown Gateway neighborhood on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
The Downtown Gateway neighborhood sweep will focus on the area within Drew Street, Court Street, Highland Avenue and Missouri Avenue. Commercial properties in the sweep area will also be inspected for code violations.
Code Compliance will inspect properties for violations that include:
- Yard overgrowth
- Poorly maintained fences
- Trash and debris on the property
- Damaged driveways
- Inoperable vehicles
- Vehicles parked on the grass
- Vehicles with no tags and expired tags
- Hauling trailers parked illegally
- Exterior surface issues on the home
Code Compliance staff will work with the property owners to bring their properties into compliance. Any non-compliant property owner who fails to respond to the city may be subject to enforcement actions.
At 7 a.m. Nov. 6, the city’s Solid Waste Department will carry out a bulk collection in the neighborhood sweep zone. Bulk items must be placed on the curb for pickup. The Solid Waste Department will also collect televisions and other electronic items. However, the Solid Waste Department is not permitted to collect any tires, propane tanks, paints or chemicals during the bulk collection.
For more information, contact the city’s Code Compliance Division at (727) 562-4720.