City of Clearwater Recreation Center Gymnasiums and Fitness Centers Reopen
With the state of Florida moving to a full phase one reopening, the city of Clearwater has reopened all fitness centers and gymnasiums at recreation centers. Staff at each facility will be enforcing CDC physical distancing guidelines along with cleaning and disinfecting equipment and common areas multiple times daily. Visitors may want to call their local recreation center ahead of time to check if the facility has reached capacity.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. & 4-8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Must be at 50 percent capacity or less at all times.
- Equipment will be spaced out or blocked off so physical distancing guidelines can be followed.
- All patrons must wipe down equipment they are using both before and after use.
- Staff will disinfect equipment and all common areas multiple times throughout the day.
- Max capacity of 10 patrons per court.
- Pickup games will not be allowed.
- Pickleball will be offered but only on certain days and times of the week. Call your local recreation center for details.
- Staff will disinfect all common areas multiple times throughout the day.