- Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2016/17 Annual Report
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizens Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Diabetes Self-Management Workshop Now Offered at Ross Norton Recreation Complex
CLEARWATER, Fla. – More than 30 million people in the United States have diabetes, a condition in which your body can’t use the insulin you’re producing and the glucose (sugar) in your blood reaches above-normal levels.
Managing diabetes can be stressful, and dealing with complications associated with diabetes can become a burden. The city of Clearwater is teaming up with the Community Aging and Retirement Services, Inc. (CARES), a not-for-profit organization providing services to older persons and their families, to offer a Diabetes Self-Management Workshop. This free six-week workshop will be offered at Ross Norton Recreation Complex (1426 S. MLK Jr. Ave.) on Tuesdays starting Oct. 10 through Nov. 14, from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Participants must be age 60 or older. During these workshops you will:
- Work with your healthcare team
- Manage your symptoms and blood sugar levels
- Use your medication effectively
- Exercise safely and easily
- Handle depression
- Plan healthy meals
- Communicate better about your health with family and friends
- Solve problems
- Relax and manage stress
For more information, call (727) 462-6025 to register. Sign up early because space is limited.