(Many of the documents in this area are Adobe® PDF files, AutoCAD® drawings and Microsoft® Word files.)
- Consultant Work Order Initiation Form - Updated 11/29/2017
- Contract Specifications - Updated 10/16/2017
- Engineering Construction Standards in AutoCAD® drawing & Adobe® PDF file formats - Revised 6/13/2017
- Subdivision Design Standards & Platting Procedures Manual - Effective 7/25/2016
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Policy Manual (4.15 MB) - January 2016 Edition
- Enhancing Urban Sustainability in Clearwater (633 KB) - prepared by University of South Florida
- Wetland Atlas
- Stormwater Drainage Criteria Manual - Updated 9/15/2015
- Town Pond Buy-In District Map (848 KB) - revised 10/12/2011
The Clearwater Zoning / Future Land Use / Parcel Information GIS viewer application helps residents query a location and obtain zoning and future land use information.
- Clearwater Area Map with Grid (1.82 MB) - updated 10/17/2017
- Clearwater Area Map with Roads Functional Classification (1.31 MB) - updated 10/17/2017
- Area Map with Section-Township-Range and Fire Grid numbers
- Area Map with Roads Classification information
- Benchmark Atlas (33.67 MB) - updated 9/7/2017
- Engineering House and Zoning Atlas
- Street Index for Atlas (147 KB) - updated 12/13/2017
- Subdivision Index for Atlas (259 KB) - updated 1/25/2018
Street and Subdivision Directories
Public information data is furnished by the city of Clearwater Engineering Department, and must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that the data received was developed and collected for the purpose of developing a graphic infrastructure inventory. As such, the city of Clearwater's Engineering Department makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of this data for any other particular use. Furthermore, the city of Clearwater's Engineering Department assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of such data.
For information pertaining to underground utilities location, please call (727) 562-4750.