There are several ways to pay for parking in Clearwater.
The city of Clearwater offers Parkmobile, an app that lets you pay for all beach and downtown parking from any smart phone, mobile device or the website. It is parking made simple. Get set up at parkmobile.com or download the Parkmobile app from the Apple or Google Play store on your mobile device. When registering, a credit card is required.
This is how it works. Look for the Parkmobile sign or sticker, then use the Parkmobile mobile app or website to enter in the zone number listed on the sign. Select your parking duration. Instead of placing a receipt on the car dashboard or feeding the meter coins, your vehicle license plate will serve as the credential through Parkmobile to prove that you’ve paid. You can opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your parking session is set to expire. If you live in Clearwater, you may be eligible for the Parkmobile Resident Discount Program.
- Garden Avenue Parking Garage Monthly Permits Rules and Regulations (Rev 2/6/2017)
- Parking Lot 24 Monthly Permits Rules and Regulations (Rev 1/17/2019)
- Monthly Permit Application (Rev 7/20/2017)
Annual Resident Parking Permits
- Resident Parking Permit General Rules and Regulations (Rev 6/28/2018)
- Resident Permit Parking Lots Map (Rev 1/22/2019)
Beach Employee Parking Permits
- Beach Employee Parking Permits Rules and Regulations (Rev 1/16/2019)
- Beach Employee Permit Parking Map (Rev 1/16/2019)
Clearwater Beach Motel Parking Permits
- Motel Business Parking Permits Rules and Regulations (Rev 1/17/2019)
- Motel Business Parking Permits Map (Rev 1/17/2019)
North Beach Parking Plaza Permits
Pay & Display Meters
Select parking lots and locations on Clearwater Beach and in Downtown Clearwater include Pay & Display multi-space parking meters. Simply pay for the amount of time you'd like to purchase, print the receipt, and display it on your dashboard. Pay & Display meter units accept bills, coins and credit cards.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us!
- Parking System Hotline: (727) 562-4892
- General Parking Info: (727) 562-4704