Rules and Regulations
- Permits will be issued on a monthly basis for $25.00. Consecutive months may be purchased in advance. All fees include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Current permits must be displayed by the 1st day of the month. Any vehicle not displaying a current permit will be ticketed.
- Permits will be held for a continued customer only until the 1st of the month, and then it shall be sold to another customer.
- Static vinyl permits must be displayed on the interior, lower left side of the windshield.
- Permits are only valid in the lot punched.
- Permits are not transferable.
- Parking spaces are not assigned. They will be on a first-come, first serve basis.
- City lots may not be used as a storage facility. Per City Ordinance 30.096.3 It is unlawful for the operator of a vehicle to stop, park or leave standing a vehicle on a city owned or operated parking lot, garage or other property, using meters, multi-space parking pay stations, gates, permits, or time limits for revenue and access control, for a period longer than 72 hours without first making arrangements in advance with the parking division. Vehicles left in the garage more than 72 hours may be towed and loss of parking privileges may result.
- New license tag numbers and vehicle information must be reported to the Parking System office.
- Permits may be purchased at the Parking System office or through the mail (see addresses below).
Any questions or concerns may be directed to:
City of Clearwater/Parking System
Municipal Services Building
100 S. Myrtle Ave. #220
P.O. Box 4748
Clearwater, FL 33758 – 4748
Telephone # (727) 562-4704