Municipal Code Enforcement Board Meeting Schedule
Municipal Code Enforcement Board meetings are scheduled on Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers Main Library located at 100 North Osceola Avenue, Clearwater, Florida 33756 .
- January 23: Election of Officers. Board elects a Chair and Vice Chair for one-year terms. Officers are eligible for reelection.
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
- May 22
- June 26
- August 28
- September 25
- October 23
- November 20 (3rd Wednesday)
- December 18 (3rd Wednesday)
Municipal Code Enforcement Board Minutes
MCEB meeting minutes and related documents are available on Clearwater's Public Records website. See instructions below. (Please print this page or open a new window to follow the step-by-step navigation).
How to locate MCEB-related documents:
- Clearwater Public Records
- Click on OFFICIAL RECORDS AND DOCUMENTS SEARCH (Laserfiche System) found on the middle of the screen in dark blue.
- Next, click OFFICIAL RECORDS, the second option found on the middle of the screen.
- Next, click MINUTES (13th option on the menu list).
- Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page, select page 2, click MUNICIPAL CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD and select the decade (1990s, 2000s or 2010s) and then select the appropriate year you are trying to view minutes for.
Can't find what you're looking for? Call 727-562-4720.