Where will the City be 5 years from now or 10 years from now? What kind of stresses will future development place upon the City's existing infrastructure? What kind of changes should we be making over the years to ensure that we can support additional growth?
The City of Clearwater Comprehensive Plan guides City decisions and actions to answer and address these questions, and provides a flexible framework for adapting to real conditions over time. It is divided into ten chapters or 'elements', each containing many goals, objectives and policies to guide, and is evaluated periodically to respond to changes over time.
- Comprehensive Plan Structure and Required Elements
- Comprehensive Plan document as a single file (23 MB)
View the Comprehensive Plan documents and maps by chapter:
- A - Future Land Use Element
- B - Transportation Element
- C - Housing Element
- D - Utilities Element
- E - Coastal Management Element
- F - Conservation Element
- G - Recreation and Open Space Element
- H - Intergovernmental Coordination Element
- I - Capital Improvements Element
- J - Public School Facilities Element