Land Clearing/Grubbing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In order to clear or grub any land in the City, a permit is required. A determination of whether or not to issue a permit shall be based on the need for vegetation to be removed from a property for land surveying or land preparation purposes, whether access is needed to comply with tree survey requirements, or whether no protected trees are on the site. Before a permit can be issued, protective barriers must be erected around all protected trees on the site and any required soil erosion and sedimentation control must be in place as required by Community Development Code Article 3, Division 7.

If you have any questions about land clearing and grubbing, please call 727- 562-4558.