- The city of Clearwater will resume termination of city utility services for nonpayment starting July 1. The city had temporarily suspended the termination of city utility services for non-payment starting March 17 (which will end June 30).
- Utility Customer Service will resume the charging of penalties for late payments beginning July 1. Utility Customer Service had temporarily waived late payment fees on bills from April 1 and after (which will end June 30).
- If you or others need assistance with paying your bill, please contact Utility Customer Service by phone at (727) 562-4600 or email email@example.com to set up payment arrangements.
- The front lobby and drive-through at the Utility Customer Service Department, located at 100 S. Myrtle Ave., have reopened. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday for customers who pay by cash or check. Credit Card payments can be made by phone by calling (888) 978-0798 or online at https://www.myclearwater.com/government/city-departments/utility-customer-service/utility-bill-payment-options. For customer service concerns, call (727) 562-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers can pay their utility bills by going to myclearwater.com/ebill. Pay online or by automated phone at (888) 978-0798 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customers who call (727) 562-4600 can expect long hold times, and calls will be taken from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payments should be made using (888) 978-0798 instead.
- Check or money order payments can be placed in the drop boxes at the Municipal Services Building. No cash, please. Drop boxes are located on the wall by drive-through and also at the drop box out front. Payment will be processed within 24 hours.
- Those who pay online, by phone or at retail outlets will pay a convenience fee less than $2. To avoid the fee, pay by mail or via the dropbox at 100 S. Myrtle Ave.
- To pay in store, a form must be printed and completed beforehand. Find out more at myclearwater.com/ebill.
- Customers with additional questions can email their requests to email@example.com.
Notice: The drive-thru and lobby hours of operations will be Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. After 4:30 payments can be placed in the drop box or made online or by phone. Cash paying customers can pay at a retail outlet please click here: Pay Cash at a Local Retailer. There is a fee to pay online, phone or cash at retail outlet.
The city of Clearwater offers a direct debit utility bill payment service. This method automatically deducts the amount of your utility bill from your bank account 10 calendar days after the statement date that is noted on the top left corner of your bill. To enroll, complete the direct debit application form, and return it to the address provided on the form. There is no fee to use this service. Remember to attach a voided check.
There is no convenience fee to pay by mail, walk-in, or drive-thru.
Create a profile to view your bill, set your account to automatically pay, see consumption usage and setup notifications. Upon activation you will no longer receive paper billing, instead you will receive a monthly notification reminder when your bill is available to view. If you'd prefer to receive a paper bill, you may elect to turn off the paperless option within your profile.
If you would prefer not to create a user profile, you can make a one-time payment by clicking here to access KUBRA EZ-Pay.
Important Note for Direct Debit Customers: If you are already an active Direct Debit customer, your payments will continue to be deducted from your designated bank account 10 days after the bill is generated. You do not need to re-enroll for AutoPay through KUBRA when you sign up for Paperless Billing.
Important Note for KUBRA AutoPay Customers: You will receive an email once a month to APPROVE the automatic payment. This requires user interaction, the payment will not be processed if you do not complete these steps outlined in the email that you receive each month.
KUBRA charges a $1.95 convenience fee to pay statements using this service. Setting up a profile, viewing bills and utilizing notifications will not incur a fee.
KUBRA charges a $1.95 convenience fee to use this service.
KUBRA charges a $1.99 convenience to use this service.
Do You Have Questions or Need to Speak to Someone?
If you have any questions, comments or other concerns or if you'd prefer to speak to a Utility Customer Service representation about making a payment, call (727) 562-4600.