Be Strong enough to stand alone, Smart enough to know when you need help and Brave enough to ask for it.
- Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't be afraid to reach out for help.
How can we help you?
Are you seeking homeless resources in Pinellas County?
Call 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares (Dial 211 or 727 210-4211), visit www.211tampabay.org or click the link below for further help!
Continuum of care service providers:
- HEP (Homeless Empowerment Program), 1120 N. Betty Lane, (727) 442-9041,https://www.hepempowers.org/
- Pinellas Hope – Catholic Charities, 5726 126th Avenue N., (727) 556-6397, www.pinellashope.org
- Pinellas Safe Harbor, 14840 49th Street N., (727) 464-8058, http://www.safeharborpinellas.org/
- RCS Pinellas, www.rcspinellas.org
- RCS Food Bank, 700 Druid Road E., (727) 443-4031
- RCS Grace House, Emergency Shelter for Families, 1552 S. Myrtle Avenue, (727) 446-5964
- The Haven of RCS, Domestic Violence Services, 24 hours/7 days a week, (727) 442-4128
- RCS Thrift Store, 290 East Bay Drive, Largo (727) 531-6266
- Directions for Living, 1437 S. Belcher Road, (727) 524-4464, http://www.directionsforliving.org/
- The Salvation Army of Upper Pinellas, 1521 Druid Road E., (727) 446-4177, http://www.salvationarmyflorida.org/clearwater/
Additional non-profits, social service providers and programs in Pinellas County that work with homeless or at-risk of being homeless individuals, families and children:
- Boley Centers, 445 31st Street N., St Petersburg, (727) 821-4819, http://www.boleycenters.org/
- St. Vincent de Paul Community Kitchen and Resource Center, 1345 Park St., Clearwater, (727) 441-3790, http://svdpsoupkitchenchapel.com/
- West Care Gulf Coast of Florida Inc. – A Turning Point, 1801 5th Avenue N., St. Petersburg, (727) 502-0188, ext. 333, www.westcare.com
Shipping containers converted to three bedroom units. Picture provided by Pinellas Hope. (2017)