You may be eligible to participate in the Parkmobile Resident Discount Program.
Proof of Residency Process
ParkMobile has agreed to waive the transaction fees ($0.35) for qualifying city of Clearwater residents. In order to enjoy the transaction fee waiver, residents will need to register at the Clearwater Parking System administration office, located at 100 S. Myrtle Ave., 2nd Floor, Suite #220, in Clearwater.
The following must be provided:
- A Florida Vehicle Registration for each vehicle
- A Florida Driver’s License with your current address
You must also bring two (2) of any of the following documents:
- A current voter’s identification card showing the "CITY" as "CW". This indicates it is an address within the incorporated boundaries of the city of Clearwater. If the section marked "CITY" has an "X" or other letters, then it is a non-resident address.
- Any utility bill less than 30 days old that shows your name and a city of Clearwater address as the service address. "Utility" includes electric, telephone, water, or cable bills.
- A current tax bill ;(or notice) in your name showing a city of Clearwater address.
- A notarized or registered deed, mortgage or lease showing your name as the owner or occupant at that city of Clearwater address.
- A notarized statement from an adult relative that you are a full-time resident in their home and any other two proofs from above showing that their home is in the city of Clearwater.
- Mail with postmark less than 30 days old, showing a city of Clearwater address.
It is your responsibility to prove you are a permanent resident or the owner of real property within the incorporated boundaries of the city of Clearwater. Transaction fee waivers will be valid for one year, at which time Parkmobile will review your account and confirm your continued residency. Note: Internet/Electronic bills are NOT acceptable proof of residence.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us!
- Parking System Hotline: (727) 562-4892
- General Parking Info: (727) 562-4704