The Development Review Division administers the city's Community Development Code and provides zoning information to the public. It is responsible for the review of all site plans which can be either approved at the time of permit issuance, through the Development Review Committee (city staff review) or through a public hearing before the Community Development Board (CDB). The division is also responsible for the Comprehensive Sign Program, tree removal permits, tree protection during construction and landscaping/site plan compliance after plan approval.
- Obtain the Zoning of a Property
- Access the Community Development Code (Zoning)
- Review Staff Comments Regarding Your DRC/CDB Application
- View Most Current Community Development Board (CDB) or Development Review Committee (DRC) Agendas
- Fences and Walls
- Temporary Uses
- Recommended Residential Trees
- Land Clearing & Grubbing
- Outside Agencies/Resources
Can't find what you're looking for? Call (727) 562-4604.