The Clearwater Harbor Marina is a beautiful marina with state-of-the-art concrete floating docks located in Clearwater, Florida just across from Coachman Park. The boat slips are accessible from the Intracoastal Waterway at the Memorial Causeway Bridge and are part of Downtown Clearwater’s Cleveland Street Retail and Entertainment District featuring numerous shops, restaurants and art galleries.
There are 126 boat slips as well as over 1,000 feet of overnight side-tie mooring for visitors and over 600 feet of side-tie mooring for daytime visits and special events that are happening in the downtown area. The daytime space, designated "G" dock, will be free during the hours 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Overnight transient fee is $2.20 per foot per day, or $11.00 per foot per week.
Slips are available to anyone that is interested, regardless of city residency, on a first-come, first-served basis. The boat slip lengths range in size from 30 feet to 55 feet.
The boat slips facility will include 24-hour security, restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, electricity water and a pump-out service. Electricity is metered and charged per kilowatt of use. Parking for the boat slips is also conveniently located.
If your browser does not supprot iframes use this link DockWA
For current slip availability or general information call: (727) 562-4981, or (727) 224-7156.Amenities
- Designated Clean and Resilient Marina
- 12 designated slips for transient boaters and boat clubs with an additional 1556 linear feet side-ties available for transient boaters
- Free daily-use public docks and side tie moorings accessible from 6:30 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Discounted rates for weekly stays (2 week maximum)
- Water provided
- Free parking
- Free fixed pump-outs and mobile pump-outs on designated days
- Free waste oil dump tank for Clearwater Marina facility users
- 24-hour security
- Monitor channel 16 VHF from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Restrooms and Showers
- Ice available for sale at office
- Dock Office
- Free fishing pier at north end of marina
- Diesel, gas and oil for sale at our Clearwater Beach Marina located 2 miles away
- Trolley/bus service
- Water Taxi Ferry available
- Downtown shops & restaurants close by
- Within walking distance to Clearwater Public Library